sexy bra range that fits us bigger girls

Kelly Brook believes she is the saviour of "bigger busted" women.

Kelly Brook believes she is the saviour of bigger busted women


The 'Three' actress has designed her own range of lingerie for a British high street chain especially for large breasted women like herself.

Kelly said: "When you're bigger busted it's hard to find any lingerie that is young, fresh, girly and sexy. It's quite nice to have a sexy bra range that fits us bigger girls. I feel like I'm giving something back to the big-t***ed community."

The sexy actress - who is currently fronting Lynx deodorant's advertising campaign to find Britain's most successful ladies man - insists she wears her own underwear as well as designer ranges.

She said: "I usually mix and match my lingerie. I love wearing my own stuff, but Agent Provocateur can be sexy too. The great thing about my range of underwear is that it's based on me so I can guarantee it fits!"

To see more celebrity pictures, visit our posting forums below...

http://forums.eog.com/
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive